The compact space-saving design of Aquatek CO2 Regulator with Integrated Solenoid Valve for Paintball Tank is ideal for smaller set-up of CO2 systems. Eliminate the need to purchase paintball tank adaptor and unsightly industrial-size CO2 tank, this all-in-one unit is perfect for calcium reactor and freshwater plant CO2 injection applications. The Aquatek CO2 Regulator for Paintball Tank is equipped with dual gauges (psi & kg/cm); the left gauge measures tank capacity and the right gauge measures output working pressure. With its fine tuning capabilities and electronic regulation, this CO2 Regulator meets the highest industry quality standard.
- Connect to paintball CO2 tank, no adapter required
- Cool-touch industrial solenoid design
- Precision needle valve for fine tuning release of CO2
- Include bubble counter with integrated check valve
- Compatible with most CO2 atomizer and diffuser
- Compatible with 1/4 inch CO2 gas line and most high density tubing
- Bottle Pressure Gauge: 1,500 PSI Max
- Reduced Pressure Gauge: 200 PSI Max
- 110 and 220 volt universal power design
- Heavy duty electronic cabling
I have been looking for a CO2 regulator for my paintball tank for a while and preferred not to have to use an CGA 320 adapter (just my personal prefer
I have been looking for a CO2 regulator for my paintball tank for a while and preferred not to have to use an CGA 320 adapter (just my personal preference...). And luckily, I came across this product and was excited to give it a try. The regulator was super easy to install, just screwed it onto my paintball tank! The needle valve was very easy to adjust to achieve the accurate bubble count and remained steady, which is a huge plus. I hooked it up to a timer, so the solenoid turns on and off automatically. The gauges for tank capacity and output working pressure are easy to read and help me monitor when I need to re-fill my paintball tank, very convenient! Overall, I'm very pleased with the product and glad I found it and didn't have to use one with an adapter.